Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 21

Well this past week was a great week. We didn't get a whole lot done seeing as between p-day and the holidays we only had like 3 days to proselyte. BUT! We were blessed to find a new investigator and we have 2 other people in the same ward that we are hoping to start working with. So my companion and I both feel like they all have potential so we are just going to keep working towards getting appointments set up with the other 2. But the new investigator we found is a 14 year old boy. He is really excited to learn more. So we taught him on Saturday and we have another appointment later this week. Best part though. He has been to church the last 4 Sundays. His mom is less active and his dad is not a member, so he doesn't really know anything about the church at all. Which is what we are for! But we are super excited to have someone that we feel like is going to be super solid. We have been working with so many less actives that I am super excited to be teaching someone who doesn't know anything. I never thought that I would say that I miss teaching, but I do.

But anywho that was our week in a nutshell. The Holidays were amazing though. It is super easy to get in any door when you want to share a Christmas message. Especially when everything we share is centered around Christ in the First place. So really everything is a Christmas message. But anywho. Until next week, I love you all


-Elder Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment