Monday, July 28, 2014

Week 50

Well greetings to everyone once more. It has been quite a good week this past week and it was quite the transfer as well. Seeing as another transfer has come and gone... So that was transfer number 8 for me. But as far as transfer news Elder Sae-dan and I are staying together, so I will get to finish training him! So we are one of the few companionships that is staying together. A lot of areas got white-washed (which is where both missionaries are replaced and 2 new ones come into the area) and our mission just got Mesquite Nevada added to it. So we just got a little bit bigger. But there was a lot of shake up in the mission. 
This past week we had another good week. There is not like a huge abundance of work here, but there is work and we stay busy enough. So I am loving it here in Panguitch. We have been working on improving our finding and taking care of the investigators we do have. Also Jay and Jad got baptized on Saturday. So the work continues!

I hope you all have a great week, don't get blown away by all those hurricanes! 

I love you all!

-Elder Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment